Every month you’ll find multiple ways to save on Verbum resources, which means more ways to get resources in your library for deeper study.
Here are four sales and promotions running this March.
1. Monthly sale—save up to 50%
Browse deals on nearly two dozen resources, including:
- Minute Meditations for Lent — $0.99
- The Works of Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (vols. 1 and 2) — 50% off
- The Catechetical Lectures of St. Cyril — 50% off
- Fathers of the Church: Greek Fathers of the Nicene Era — 30% off
- Guide to the Sacraments Collection (7 vols., in Pre-Pub) — 28% off
2. Verbum Now
Verbum Now subscribers receive discounts and previews of Verbum resources every month, plus a free book. Subscribe to Verbum Now to take advantage of these deals:
- Discount: T&T Clark Studies in the Hebrew Bible: The Torah (6 vols.) — 40 % off. These volumes offer the latest research on the Torah in the Hebrew Bible and interpretation of key texts, figures, and themes.
- Preview: Jewish Origins Collection (13 vols.) — Examine the history of Judaism and the history of Israel as it is represented in both the Old Testament and in the historical and archaeological evidence.
- Free book: Choose from over 3,100 titles and use the coupon code NOWFREEBOOKMAR2018.
3. Free Book of the Month
Get this month’s free book, and add a second for just $1.99:
The first comprehensive treatment of Balthasar’s theology of Holy Saturday, this book draws on the multiple yet unified resources of authoritative Catholic teaching to challenge Balthasar’s conclusions on Christ’s descent into hell.
The much-debated question of whether and how people who have not had the chance to hear the gospel can be saved goes back to the beginnings of Christian reflection. In Will Many Be Saved? Ralph Martin focuses primarily on the history of debate and the development of responses to this question within the Roman Catholic Church.
Verbum’s Pre-Publication program is how we add new books to our ever-growing catalog. You pre-order books to let us know which resources to invest in, and we give you special discounts in return. Once enough people pre-order a particular resource, we’ll start developing it for use in Verbum.
This month’s featured Pre-Pub item is the What Are They Saying About… Series (16 vols.), which surveys recent scholarship about biblical books or themes. Respected authors and theologians such as Mark Allan Powell, Daniel J. Harrington, Donald Senior, and Warren Carter examine issues ranging from the authorship and date of biblical texts to Catholic teaching on environmental theology, the nature of the Trinity, liberation and feminist theologies, and the historical Jesus.