We’ve talked about the Pontifical Council collections before (here and here), and today you can get a special price on one of the most relevant Pontifical Council collections ever: The Pontifical Council for the Laity Collection.
The nine volumes in this collection examine various ecclesial movements and important topics relating to the laity, such as:
- The Dignity of Older People and Their Mission in the Church and in the World
- The Beauty of Being a Christian: Movements in the Church
- The Congress of Catholic Laity
- Rediscovering Confirmation
- Rediscovering the Eucharist
- International Associations of the Faithful: Directory
- And more
The Pontifical Council collections are essential documents for understanding modern Church teaching on a plethora of pressing issues the Church faces today. Curated and published by the Vatican itself, these documents represent some of the best in modern Catholic theology and scholarship.
Fully integrated into your digital library, this collection connects to a wealth of other Catholic resources. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other texts in your digital library, and Scripture citations link directly to English translations.